Link Industrial Properties
Associate Construction Manager – Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
We have an immediate opening for an associate construction manager reporting to the VP Construction Management.
The ACM will aid in the oversight of construction activities related to new construction, renovations and various capex projects. They will work closely with the VP of Construction Management and Operations Team to plan capital budgets, cash forecasts, and invoice processing. Oversight of construction documentation will also be critical in this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in construction management, construction/building science, engineering or architecture and design;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience preferred;
- Experience in new construction, renovation and rehab, development, commercial, and industrial construction;
- Understanding of construction drawings, specifications, and associated documents
- Understanding of legal contracts
- MS Word, MS Excel, Interpersonal Skills, Yardi Job Costing, Adobe Acrobat, Professional demeanor and comportment;
- Extremely organized, thorough, and diligent
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey information over the phone
- Computer skills to allow for creation of spreadsheets;
- Analytical and costing skills;
- Ability to manage multiple real estate operations-based tasks – not always directly related to construction
- Work directly with Construction Manager to coordinate all aspects of construction including bidding, cost tracking, cost analysis, and cost projections
- Manage TI projects through communication with tenants
- Manage cash forecasting through communication with tenants and vendors
- Assist in preparation of the Construction contract
- Periodically conduct site visits to monitor TI projects
- Assist in the development of capital projects and maintenance schedule
- Compile necessary information to support the capital projects identified by the company for its properties
- Understand and analyze historical construction documentation
- Competitive base salary and discretionary annual bonus. Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Architecture / Design
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.