Meyer Bergman is a global real estate investor headquartered in London and with regional offices in the United States. We are currently seeking an Acquisitions professional for Meyer Bergman’s US business who will source investment and development opportunities throughout the United States, with a focus on urban or infill industrial markets. The candidate will perform property research, market and site analysis and other due diligence tasks associated with the underwriting, financing, purchase and development of Last Mile industrial properties. This individual will work out of our New York or West Hollywood offices.
Primary Duties Include:
Source compelling acquisition opportunities
- Assess potential investments on both a qualitative and quantitative basis
- Network and further develop strong broker and owner relationships within the marketplace
- Stay informed of current industry and market trends
- Maintain the acquisition pipeline tracker with weekly pipeline updates with the executive team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10+ years in a professional commercial real estate environment
- Understanding of a real estate transaction timeline and property valuation
- Strong quantitative skills including developing and maintaining property cashflow models in Excel
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignment
- Individual that can work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Market competitive and performance driven compensation package
To all potential candidates:
Please apply through the Select Leaders website. Any person reaching out directly to the company, will not be considered.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.