Berkeley Capital Advisors (BCA) is a commercial real estate company based in Charlotte, NC with 23 professionals spread across the three Southeastern offices (Charlotte, Asheville, and Nashville). BCA consistently ranks as one of the top producing retail investment sales groups in the Carolinas & Tennessee. A sampling of our current clients includes pension fund advisors, public and private REITs, wealth managers, banks, and life insurance companies.
A Real Estate Financial Analyst is a crucial part of the investment sales process and is involved at all levels of the transaction. Position overview and company culture are found below:Position Overview:
- Create financial models and analyze complex assets using Excel and Argus
- Prepare and present financial and physical asset analyses and recommendations
- Prepare commercial real estate sales packages and offering memorandums
- Coordinate and assist clients in the closing / due diligence process
- Develop a deep understanding of Southeastern markets
- Prepare market overviews and analysis reports
- Develop an understanding of commercial assets and their underlying leases
- Gain knowledge of investment strategies and platforms across a variety of investors
- Fast-paced environment
- Driven and motivated colleagues
- Ample opportunity for increased responsibility
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred but not required.
- Industry experience of 1-3 years preferred but not required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- Advanced Microsoft Excel preferred
- Argus DCF or Enterprise a plus
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
This job is no longer active.