Savills Studley is the leading commercial real estate services firm specializing in tenant representation. Founded in 1954, the firm pioneered the conflict-free business model of representing only tenants in their commercial real estate transactions. Today, supported by high quality market research and in-depth analysis, Savills Studley provides strategic real estate solutions to organizations across all industries. The firm’s comprehensive commercial real estate platform includes brokerage, project management, capital markets, consulting and corporate services. With over 29 offices in the U.S. and a heritage of innovation, Savills Studley is well known for tenacious client advocacy and exceptional service.
The firm is part of London-headquartered Savills plc, the premier global real estate service provider with over 27,000 professionals and over 600 locations around the world. Savills plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS.L).
For more information, please visit and follow us on Twitter @SavillsStudley and LinkedIn.
Join Integrated Consulting Strategies (ICS), the largest financial consulting team at Savills Studley, headquartered in New York City. As an associate with ICS, you will be intimately involved with all aspects of the occupier-side brokerage process – from the initial pitch presentation, to client management and deal structuring to the negotiation of the lease document. This multi-disciplinary team (comprised of former investment bankers, lawyers and MBAs) advises on some of the largest, most-complex assignments in the company globally.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform financial analyses of prospective opportunities including the creation of pro forma models and sensitivity analyses for project cash flows, occupancy costs, lease vs buy analysis and GAAP impact analysis
- Prepare and analyze financial data through graphics, charts, spreadsheets and other presentation formats
- Ability to read, understand and explain complex corporate financial statements
- Review and abstract leases as well as tenant financials (including operating statements, P & L statements, and budgets)
- Research real estate taxes and operating costs to determine assumptions for cash flow modeling
- Direct involvement in preparation and delivery of client presentations
- Opportunity to source (and service) self-generated client engagements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA and/or JD also preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Strong personal initiative and desire to succeed in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of performance and professionalism
- Ability to focus, multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Work well individually and in a collaborative team environment
Savills Studley values a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.
Savills Studley participates in the E-Verify program.
- Corporate Services
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job