Invesco is one of the world s leading global investment managers, entrusted with managing $1.2 trillion* in assets on behalf of clients worldwide. We are the 6th largest US retail asset manager and the 13th largest investment manager globally, and our more than 8,000 employees worldwide are dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. We are purely focused on managing a comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities, which we draw on to provide customized solutions aligned to client needs, our most important benchmark. (*As of May 31,2019)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The general role of the Senior Associate is to work within Invesco s Private Markets Product Management team with primary responsibility for coordinating the reporting requirements / investor presentations of open-end and closed fund products. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?We want some who loves to drive implementation of a work flow / process and will help us to 1) EXECUTE within the current parameters for the short term but is 2) PRIMARILY focused on delivering a new reporting solution to clients that involves technology and report automation.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Creation of detailed roadmap / process for quarterly reporting working with the Investment team / Hyderabad team / Accounting team.
- Develop plan using automation and technology to expedite report production and delivery.
- Review quarterly report language in detail to ensure accuracy of information and present in singular voice .
- Work with the internal RFP team to develop initial RFP responses and respond to RFP s and client questions. Ensure global consistency across products.
- Focus on automation and leveraging technology to improve investor response time and work flow process.
- Manage fund mailbox and respond to client queries; requiring coordination across multiple internal groups to ensure timely and accurate investor interactions.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Three (3) Five (5) years' work experience.
- Strong writing / PowerPoint skills for the creation of process diagrams and workflow charts.
- Extremely detail oriented and a love of process automation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong interest in technology / automation / workflow tools and the implementation of them in the modern workplace.
- Interest in alternative financial products (Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private equity, Distressed Debt)
- Must work well both independently, and as a team member, and be able to manage time under tight deadlines.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Undergraduate Degree is required, GPA of 3.3 or higher
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
This job is no longer active.