Link Industrial Properties
Regional Portfolio Controller
Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 180 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
Drive and ambition to create the best product through innovation, proactive over reactive thought processes
- BA/BS required, Accounting degree preferred
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 6+ years’ experience working in real estate or with real estate related companies
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage people and time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Yardi a plus
Be an integral part of acquisitions and dispositions that occur frequently in an investment strategy driven environment.
- Prepare and review prorations and details as dictated by PSA
- Understand and keep updated on changing guidance surrounding asset acquisition policies in accordance with GAAP
- Organize and prepare buyer/seller true ups between the buyer and seller as well as any restrictions/obligations to the tenant
- Oversee flow of information from Accounting to Operations Team
- Work with IT to resolve technical issues
- Coordinate flow of information for internal and external auditors
- Understand the function and control process that accounting has over the expectations and needs of the following departments to ensure timely response and approvals:
- Construction management
- Property management
- Asset management
- Accounts Payable
Effectively managing a team in a collaborative, constantly changing and growing environment.
- Hiring and cross-training staff as needed
- Establishing policy and process changes to continue to strive for efficiency and accuracy
- Communicating departmental policies and procedures to staff
- Coordinate special projects as needed
- Organize and structure monthly reporting calendar to ensure deadlines are clearly documented and met
- Assess staff capabilities and training gaps. Be able to provide live and constructive feedback that helps to enhance company culture, growth and prosperity.
Provide guidance and support for a staff that is responsible for the following:
- Prepare monthly variances and work papers.
- Address any questions provided by supervisor or clients on assigned portfolios in a timely manner.
- Work with Lease Administration and property management as needed on tenant audits.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure payments of any vendors as needed.
- Ensure that CAM reconciliations are accurate and that the company is being reimbursed for expenses as allowed by each lease.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of all cash accounts.
- Ensure proper classification of all assets for reporting and depreciation purposes.
- Review of leases and straight-line rent of tenants on assigned portfolios.
- Reviewing any tenant terminations and ensures assets are properly reflected.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job