As a Utilities Maintenance Admin, you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of best maintenance management practices using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for the Airport’s thermal, water, wastewater, and building automation systems. Works with multiple utility teams to research, develop, manage projects for implementing work solutions, automate, improve, and streamline existing maintenance management business processes. You will have the challenging and rewarding opportunity to manage an array of assets within the airport’s utilities and electromechanical fields.
What you will be doing:
- Developing, administering, and maintaining the Maintenance Control program for all utility related equipment; gathering data on equipment, components and instruments for integration with historical CMMS data; generating production schedules, and developing preventative maintenance procedures and schedules for systems or components
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of documentation, both electronic and hard copy records and files; updating and maintaining technical documentation to ensure stays current and available for any request; preparing requisitions for routine and special purchases from vendors
- Maintaining data tracking systems in support of established business unit performance measures; routinely publishing performance measurement status reports
- Assisting in the planning and development of short- and long- range maintenance projects in accordance with Utilities section major maintenance, capital improvement and utility procurement and development plans
- Assisting in preparing operating and capital budgets; monitoring expenditures according to budget; provides administrative and technical support to conduct special studies, draft maintenance procedures, compiling and analyzing data and offering recommendations for problem resolution
- Managing equipment databases; establishing electronic files for new equipment, manages preventative maintenance schedules; responsible for system upload preventative maintenance schedules and asset information for ETAM in coordination with shop personnel and contractors
- Analyzing completed versus scheduled work, planned versus actual costs to ensure performance and cost of work is being met and providing routine and ad hoc reports to other business unit members to communicate findings
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in maintenance management, engineering, computer science, or a related area
- Three (3) years of experience in the areas of process improvement, analysis, project management, or information management including use of a CMMS in a facility maintenance environment
- Degree requirement may be substituted by completion of a course of study in engineering technology, industrial and/or infrastructure maintenance planning and two (2) years of additional relevant experience
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license
What we desire:
- Proficient Infor EAM, CMMS experience
- MicroStrategy experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (SharePoint)
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of more than 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Energy, Transportation, and Asset Management (ETAM) department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be. Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.
- Project Management
2+ to 5 years