Raider Hill is seeking an Analyst to assist the firm’s transactions, financial analysis, leasing, asset management, and market research functions. This position provides exceptional professional exposure to the firm’s investment and advisory activities, as well as high-level executives at industry leading companies, with a balance of internal and external facing responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in an analyst role, and exhibit professional maturity, exceptional organizational skills, and an acute attention to detail.
- Transactions: Assist in the underwriting, valuation and financial analysis of potential acquisitions utilizing Excel and Argus software, and by interpreting rent rolls, income statements, offering memorandums, and other relevant property level reports.
- Financial Analysis: Assist in the production of ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested.
- Leasing: Support Raider Hill’s Leasing team by tracking all leasing and disposition activity, corresponding with retailers, investors and developers, and preparing necessary marketing materials for tenant portfolio reviews.
- Asset Management: Support Raider Hill’s Asset Management team in the oversight of day-to-day operations for all retail properties under management.
- Market Research: Provide research support utilizing online, internal, and external resources with a focus on retailer and REIT operating results. Data aggregation as well as assimilation will be required. Prepare materials analyzing industry trends and research findings for internal and external distribution.
- 1-2 year of professional experience with a desire to be in the retail real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Finance or Economics is preferred.
- Keen attention to accuracy and detail while under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized and efficient with the proven ability to handle multiple projects, think creatively, and set priorities.
- Superb verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent technical skills and demonstrated working proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Completion of a real estate case study and/or an onsite Excel proficiency test may be required.
- Nature of work requires ability to organize, communicate and exchange information as well as collect, compile, and prepare work documents while operating standard business office equipment.
- Work is performed in a general office environment.
- May require extended hours during peak periods.
- Domestic travel to see properties will be required.
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Raider Hill. Since no position description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, reasonably required for its performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job shall also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.
***Candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume. Raider Hill will only be contacting applicants we intend to interview for the position.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.