Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Working directly with the Origination's Team in preparing detailed financial analysis and models for the origination and underwriting of real estate loans and other real estate capital requirements or investments;
- Assisting with the loan origination and due diligence process, including financial underwriting, physical and environmental investigations, valuation, market research, and effectively communicating potential risks or issues as they may arise;
- Reviewing and summarizing real estate leases, licenses, and other agreements;
- Assisting with drafting of investment memorandum and presentations to investment committees for approval;
- Working closely with the financing community and legal counsel to negotiate term sheets, loan agreements, inter-creditor agreements and related legal documentation;
- Creating and maintain relationships with target borrowers and advisers, which will provide a consistent pipeline of suitable investment opportunities;
- Maintaining and updating collateral files for lenders, investors, servicing and internal asset management;
- Performing site investigations on prospective or active investments.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or related discipline preferred;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the real estate finance industry;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel, knowledge of Argus Software a plus;
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Candidate will have a significant desire to learn and grow within the real estate finance industry;
- Exposure to legal documentation and due diligence for debt/ equity capital transactions;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven and entrepreneurial work environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated worker with the ability and flexibility to work in a dynamic, team setting as well as independently.
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.