BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Senior Financial Analyst in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are great with numbers AND people and will be an integral member of the Investment Sales team. You will underwrite and analyze commercial property financials and assist in production of new business pitches, investment property offering packages and financial modeling. You love diving deep into research and financial analysis to provide ultimate solutions and data for your team. You are passionate about commercial real estate and looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge in the industry.
As a Financial Analyst, you’ll be at the heart of our support operations by providing expert financial analysis and analytical work to support our Investment Sales leaders and clients. Armed with exceptional analytical and organizational skills and a keen eye for details, you’re a problem solver who’s always looking for ways to improve internal processes to achieve better results.
What you bring:
- BA or higher in Finance, Business, Commerce, or related area.
- 3+ years of experience within an Analysis role.
- Exceptional analytical and research skills with high data quality and minimal error and the presentation skills to share this with brokers and clients.
- Advanced experience in MS Excel and skill set with Argus.
- 3+ years of Underwriting deals.
- Experience in performing.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- New Jersey Real Estate license.
What success looks like:
- You will be an integral member of the team, underwriting and analyzing commercial property financials with expert level financial modeling and will support the team in winning and executing assignments to market and sell commercial real estate in the New Jersey.
- You will play a key role in producing and presenting new business pitches, marketing campaigns and transaction due diligence.
- You love to research, review, analyze and track information to provide market analysis for business development and client prospecting.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.