Commercial Real Estate Assistant Property Manager
Mark IV Capital, a privately held, growth-oriented real estate company is seeking a candidate to join its team focused on acquiring, developing, owning and operating commercial real estate assets throughout the Western United States. The Commercial Real Estate Assistant Property Manager will represent the company as the on-site property manager in Round Rock, Texas. This individual will be responsible for the assistance of daily management of the company's three commercial properties in the Round Rock sub-market of Austin.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- High level of enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Understanding of the tenant improvement construction process is a plus
Tasks the assistant property manager can expect to complete are:
- Interface with tenants
- Conduct property walks
- Assist in maintenance and capital improvements at properties
- Assist in the management of Tenant Improvement projects
- Follow up with accounts receivable
- Update monthly reports
- Maintain tenant insurance
- Lease administration
- Assist in the management of new and existing contracts
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Manage filing system
- Answer phones and greet clients
- Keep stock of supplies
- Provide assistance during tenant move-outs
A minimum of 2 years of property management experience is required.
This position is available immediately. Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job