Plus Future Salary Increase of 3% on July 20, 2019
The Real Estate Services Department is seeking an experienced commercial real estate leader for the position of Assistant Director of Real Estate Services.
The position will assist in directing all departmental activities, services, and operations of the Real Estate Services Department which includes Leasing and Acquisitions, Project Management, and Facilities Management services. Key responsibilities include directing the administrative and financial activities of the department; implementing and overseeing the systems for constructing and maintaining all County owned property, leased real property, facilities management, and facilities space utilization; directing through subordinate deputy directors and managers, the preparation and presentation of the departmental and capital budgets; ensuring budgetary decisions are consistent with department goals; and reviewing revenues and expenditures for accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
This position is in the Unclassified Service and serves at the discretion of the Director of Real Estate Services.
The ideal background for this position consists of a combination of education and experience commensurate with its responsibilities, and includes a Bachelor's degree in business/public administration, real estate, or comparable field; ten (10) years of progressively responsible commercial real estate experience that includes five (5) years of administrative and budgetary experience along with five (5) years of management experience.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of general management principles.
- Strategic problem solving skills with the ability to develop ideas and implement them through teamwork and cooperation.
- Ability to effectively work with elected officials, business associates and senior level management in a variety of public and private organizations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis; long range planning; state, regional and local business incentives/finance related tools and marketing principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
1/12/19 - 2/1/19 5pm
(909) 387-8304 EEO/ADA
(909) 387-8304 EEO/ADA
- Facilities Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.