The Corporate Accountant is responsible for all aspects of accounting for the Company’s corporate operations and entities, as well as accounting for an office building located offsite.
- Billings and cash receipts
- Accounts payable
- Month-end closing
- Bank reconciliation
- Intercompany accounting
- Prepare offsite/onsite recoveries
- Audit and prepare reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist with preparation of annual operating budgets
- Assist with annual financial statement audits
- Assist with preparation of tax returns supporting schedules
- Assist with preparation of tenant operating and real estate tax escalations, including annual true-ups
- Assist with special projects and reporting
- Print checks for properties
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum experience required: One to three years of related accounting experience in commercial real estate or a related industry.
- Skills required:
- Commercial real estate accounting and financial skills preferred
- Understanding of financial reporting objectives and responsibilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of Yardi or equivalent software desirable.
- Accounting / Control
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.