IEC is looking for an experienced real estate professional to join our team as an Associate in our San Francisco office. This Investor Relations Associate will work directly with senior management of the firm as well as IEC’s world class investors as we strive to be superior fiduciaries. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial self-starter mentality, be detail oriented, and posses a robust work ethic.
A successful candidate will strive to know our business intimately. Given our dynamic team the role offers the opportunity to have direct exposure to both acquisitions and asset management. Genuine curiosity in the details of the business is a must. The Associate will interface with senior management on a regular basis and enhance their network while furthering their experience in multifamily.
IEC is a growing private equity fund with ample room for growth within the organization. The firm currently has $500m of AUM and manages a fully discretionary fund with investors from Endowments, Foundations, Pension Funds and Family Offices. IEC is currently deploying a $300m discretionary fund.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with valued investors and potential investors
- Organize the Annual Investor Meeting
- Attend meetings with and build relationships with our world class investors
- Assist with distributions including reviewing capital event waterfalls, financial statements and preferred interest distribution schedules for multiple investment properties
- Oversee investor materials and marketing initiatives for funds
- Analyze financial performance and prepare valuations for investments, and report findings in a clear, concise method to the senior team and investors
- Responsible for proactive correspondence to investors including performance updates, deal closing e-blasts, market updates, newsletters, investment related notifications/updates, etc.
- Buildout a CRM data maintenance process
- Maintain and update company track record information
- Assist with the completion of RFPs and due diligence questionnaires
- 3 to 5 years of prior experience in direct real estate investment, investment banking, or real estate capital markets preferred
- Experience in investor relations required
- Skilled communicator with strong interpersonal leadership abilities
- Willingness to travel
- Commensurate with experience
- Full benefit package & 401k matching
- Asset Management
- Investment Banking
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.