JOB TITLE: Financial Analyst
REPORTS TO: President – Kolter Urban LLC
LOCATION: Delray Beach, FL
Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida. Kolter Urban (www.kolterurban.com) is the residential condominium tower affiliate of The Kolter Group (www.kolter.com). Kolter Urban has completed and is in the process of developing in excess of $3 billion in projects including over 2,800 waterfront, water view and amenity-rich urban condominium and townhome residences. These residences are located in some of the most desirable locations in Florida and the Southeast, including the Palm Beaches, Fort Lauderdale, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, the Hyde Park area of Tampa and the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining complex financial models, pro formas, budgets and forecasts, as well as preparing actual-to-budget analyses, and other ad hoc reports as requested by Senior Management. The Financial Analyst will have a thorough knowledge of finance and accounting with demonstrated quantitative aptitude and strong communication and organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Asset Management
- Create and maintain complex financial models for asset management.
- Update Financial Models & Budgets for active projects concurrent with bi-annual update cycle
- Create and review performance reports, budgets and forecasts, as well as prepare actual-to-budget analyses.
- Create other ad hoc reports as requested.
- Create and maintain complex financial models for acquisitions.
- Participate in the acquisition effort to select target investment strategies, review markets
- Review of due diligence reports and other transaction documents to ensure consistency
- Prepare internal investment committee memoranda, including various supporting
schedules, and other presentation materials.
- Deal Team Support
- Assist Capital Markets team with work related to the procurement and closing of acquisitions, new loans, refinancings and joint venture partnerships
- Assist in gathering and provide information to assist with appraisals, plan & cost reviews, and other lender and investor requests
- Asset Management
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High aptitude for quantitative and financial analysis
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong personal attributes: ethical, self-motivated, multi-tasker, great communicator, organized and detail-oriented, team player, creative, professional appearance and manner
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum BA (degree in finance or other quantitative subject preferred). Strongest academics and test scores required.
- Fast-paced, growth-focused and dynamic team environment with multiple priorities, stringent accuracy requirements and strict deadlines.
- Compensation will be commensurate with ability and experience
- Apply in confidence
- Accounting / Control
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.